Monday 22 September 2014

DR. Einstein and his smart Driver    

Albert Einstein, the famous Scientist, used to visit Universities to deliver lectures on his new found ‘Theory of relativity’. Once he was traveling in his car, to deliver a lecture at a university. His car driver who used to accompany him during such lectures, remarked,”Dr. Einstein, I have heard your lecture on this subject so many times that I know it by memory and can deliver it myself ! 

“ Well, I’ll give you a chance “said Einstein, “In this university we are going to, I do not have any acquaintance. So, you can introduce yourself as Einstein and give the lecture.   I will put on your cap and sit in the back row.”  

The driver got out of the car , was greeted and led to the  lecture hall, and delivered the lecture without a fault. There was a loud applause and the fake Dr. was beaming, and walking back. At that moment , a professor walked up to him with a paper and requested , “Doctor, please help me solve this complex problem.” Our ‘Dr.Einstein’ was un-nerved for a moment, but soon, composed himself and said, “Oh, this? It is so simple. Do not bother me. I will call my driver with the cap, sitting in the back row.He will  give you the answer.! “

 


Source:BRG. Authenticity not known.

No comments:

Post a Comment